BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Make Money On Kontera!!!

Kontera will not make you rich, however if you write and you write a lot, you will earn more and more money on Kontera. The process is slow, but the process does work.

It took me about a year to gain just $100.00 on Kontera. Now though, I make around $20.00 a month just on Kontera, which is $20.00 more than I had without adding Kontera.

The reason I recommend it is because it's just like scooping up free money. Although Google Adsense is my personal favorite money maker on Blogger, Kontera is decent, because it's simple.

You go to the site, sign up, and add in your blogs url (web address).

Kontera will scan your content, and add funny blue links to your content. If people click on them, you get paid.

It's really that easy. You just sit back, and wait for the payout to hit! Simple, too simple. If you have a blog, than definitely sign up for Kontera, it's easy money.

Here is my earnings for yesterday. Usually it's lower than that, but for some reason, weekends seem to be the best times for Kontera clicks.

$2.33- Yesterdays earnings

Now, the more text I have, the higher that number will sail. I have good days and bad on Kontera, but I don't over think it, and just wait for the payout.

Next Time I will show you how to make money with links and banners like this:


0 comments: